Hi Lamppost Family!
We are now operating at 50% occupancy, and have some rules that we need you to follow so that we can remain open and provide you our delicious offerings:
1. Face Coverings are REQUIRED when not actively eating or drinking. That means anytime you aren't taking a delicious bite or quenching your thirst with any type of beverage, your mask needs to be on and on properly.
2. There is no walk-up service at the bar. Our friendly bartenders will take your order and bring your order to you at your table.
3. No congregating. Maximum 3 people at the bar, and maximum 6 people at a table.
4. You must practice Social distancing, both inside and outside the restaurant.
5. You must use hand sanitizer when entering Lamppost. We have conveniently placed hand sanitizer at the entrances for your sanitization pleasure.
6. No Entry if you have COVID Symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath etc.)
7. No Entry if you are awaiting COVID-19 test results
8. No video gamesAlso, due to our reduced capacity and staffing, our hours may fluctuate.